Sunday, February 12, 2012

Meet the Robisons

Chad, Shai and Allette. Our small but amazing family.
Chad is the best husband and daddy ever. He likes dirt biking, golfing, fishing, working with his hands, and playing with Allette.
Shai- thats me, loves being a mom! I am so grateful to be able to stay at home with Allette. I feel as though I have the most amazing and important job in the world. I get to be my daughters best friend!
Allette is 20 months old now and she is the most amazing little girl! She loves her Mom and Dad, she plays with our dog Newt all day, the play fetch. She has a great arm for a kid! Allette loves being outside, gathering chicken eggs and riding in her wagon. We are never able to get back inside without a jump or 2 on the trampoline. Allette is really talking now, she is repeating words and suprises us almost daily with a word we didn't know she knew. Today she handed me my cell phone and said "phone." She is so smart. She has the sweetest personality and has Chad and I both wrapped around her little finger.








No comments:

Post a Comment