Sunday, February 12, 2012

2012 goal

I have made a new kind of resolution this year, because lets be honest........nobody likes a skinny, happy, polite, religeous person! haha! So my big goal for 2012 is to read 50 books. This does not include Allette books, although by the end of the year I may have to rethink this. I love to read and absolutely LOVE my NOOK! I have the Nook color. I have to admit that it is probably one of the things I would grab if there was ever a fire. They have free friday, every friday, and they have a free book usually a lot more than one. That is where I get most of my reads.
I also like Goodreads, it is a website that recomends books based on books that you have already read. If you join goodreads make sure you link up with me so we can be book buddies. That way I can get ideas from your books as well!
I will try and keep my many many followers posted on what books I have or am reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment