Monday, February 13, 2012

Allette Our pride and joy.

Where do I even start when it comes to Allette. When we first found out we were pregnant it was a little scary. Then when pregnancy turned into a 9 month puking rally, it was hard. But the second she was born and I counted all her little fingers and toes. Five pounds seven ounces of gorgeous little girl, she stole my heart and every sick day and miserable minute hooked to a feeding tube was completely worth it! I would do anything for this little girl. Allette is the sweetest kid, she loves to give kisses and hugs. She is always happy and loves to snuggle. Allette loves coloring, dancing and having her nails painted. She plays with Newt, her dog all the time. She goes crazy when Daddy gets home from work! She loves her Daddy! She is a big fan of shoes, and blankets. She drags blankets around everwhere. Allette makes the cutest animal sounds, she is really getting good at all of them, even the indian haha! I don't know what I would do without this little girl. She is my best friend, my job and the most amazing thing that ever happened to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment